Turmeric Ginger Green
Turmeric Ginger Green Tea is a blend inspired by Ayurveda made with herbs like Turmeric, Mulethi, Pepper and Ginger. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, it keeps the brain active and the skin healthy. Mulethi is a centuries-old ayurvedic medicinal herb which is good for the respiratory system. The ‘King of Spice’ pepper detoxes your body, cleanses your intestines. Ginger has a powerful compound Ginerol which is a powerful antioxidant. The combination of ancient herbs and spices with green tea will naturally help in boosting your immunity.
Tea caddy contains 50 gm tea.
Dry Leaf: Light rolled green leaves with turmeric, ginger, pepper and liquorice (mulethi)
Aroma: Refreshing notes of ginger and turmeric
Colour of Liquor: Light yellow
Flavour of the Tea: The liquor is mildly spicy. It has a distinct taste of ginger, turmeric and liquorice (mulethi)
Compliments: Goes well with Indian foods.
Brewing Instructions: Always use fresh water. Bring water to near boiling point. Take one teaspoon (2.5 gms) of tea leaves per person, put the tea leaves in a teapot. Pour the heated water over the tea leaves and steep the tea for 3-4 mins. Adjust the time of brewing as per desired strength. The tea leaves can be steeped multiple times as long as the flavour lasts.
Tea Master Recommendation: Not to be had with milk. Always use fresh water. Do not use re-boiled water. Brew the tea leaves multiple times by increasing the steeping time. Allow the tea to cool as it enhances the flavour.
Health Benefits :
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, it keeps the brain active and keeps the skin healthy
- Mulethi is a centuries-old ayurvedic medicinal herb which is good for the respiratory system and prevents chest congestions and dry coughs. It also aids weight loss and reduces cholesterol
- Pepper is also known as the ‘King of Spice’ it helps in losing weight, detoxes your body, cleanses your intestines, prevents constipation and is rich in vitamin B and calcium
- Ginger is one of the most delicious spices on the planet. Ginger has a powerful compound Ginerol which is a powerful antioxidant had anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea is the richest source of antioxidants and has zero calories.